Whether you’re pitching a new client, delivering meeting talking points to colleagues, or having an interpersonal conversation that makes you nervous, this webinar will give you the tools to connect with your audience. You will:
- Learn proper stance, body language, and vocal techniques
- Boost confidence and charisma
- Understand presentation “pitfalls” and how to avoid them
- Think outside the box to make presentations more exciting, engaging, and memorable
- Cultivate strength and warmth to convey yourself as a commanding and approachable woman in the workplace
This webinar is led by GoldJam Creative. Founders/instructors Allison Goldberg and Jen Jamula coach communication skills – such as public speaking, pitching, giving and receiving feedback, diversity and inclusion, effective communication, and more - to individuals and companies, including Spotify, Squarespace, Time Warner, Buzzfeed, and American Express. Jen and Alli are also comedians, who were ranked among the “top ten funniest women in NYC” and whose comedy projects have been featured in WIRED, Forbes, Newsweek, Vice, among others.
For more information about workshops or private coaching, please email Emily@GoldJamCreative.com.
This is a live webinar. Please only RSVP if you plan on attending during the date/time.
We will email you login details 48 hours before the event.
Please also note that we are unable to provide refunds after the webinar has ended.
Recorded webinars may be shared with attendees and Founding Members of Tech Ladies.
A note on Tech Ladies Events: