Location: Omaha, NE Office - 1926 S 67th St, Suite 200, Omaha NE 68106. You will be expected to be in office up to 3 days a week, post training.
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
The following scheduled are available for this position:
- Mon-Fri, 8AM-5PM CST
- Tues-Sat, 8AM-5PM CST
- Tues-Sat, 12PM-9PM CST
Bready* to make a change?
As a Customer Care Manager, you will actively manage a team of agents within our POS Care department. You are responsible for the productivity and the well-being of the members of the Customer Care Team in our Omaha, Nebraska office and will act as a Subject Matter Expert for Operations. You will oversee the customer journey for those experiencing Toast POS issues throughout the care experience, while working with cross-functional Internal teams such as Restaurant Success, Sales, and Onboarding to create process and support guidelines. To thrive as a Customer Care Manager at Toast, you are resilient, motivated to coach a team on delivering high quality customer interactions, and excel in ambiguous environments.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Manage and coach a team of agents while monitoring their attendance and schedule adherence throughout the day
- Provide coaching and feedback to all agents through the Quality Assurance process or through One on One sessions to improve their effectiveness for Customer Support
- Train and develop members of the team on process, technical troubleshooting, and new product knowledge
- Maintain open communication with agents regarding their concerns and ideas, relaying to others as appropriate
- Communicate and influence new ideas for improvement with a solutions oriented mindset
- Assist agents with challenging customer contacts and facilitate Supervisor Calls through escalations
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 3+ years of experience performance managing and coaching, for instance a Team Lead or Manager
- Previous management experience in a Customer Support or Call center environment
- 4+ years of experience in a role responsible for customer satisfaction and championing the customer experience
- Open to schedules that may include weekends, holidays and nights
- Success operating independently and navigating competing priorities in a constantly changing environment
- Experience solving complex customer issues with a sense of urgency and professionalism
Special Sauce* (Non-essential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Experience working in the tech industry or for a SaaS company
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
The base salary range for this role is listed below. The starting salary will be determined based on skills and experience. In addition to base salary, our total rewards components include cash compensation (overtime, bonus/commissions if eligible), equity, and benefits.
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.