MarketAxess is on a journey to digitally transform one of the world’s largest financial markets, enabling the shift from analog, phone-based trading to a fully electronic marketplace. Why does this matter? Because our platform makes trading fixed-income more accessible, ultimately improving transparency, efficiency, and competition in the marketplace. Changing the way an established industry transacts is no easy feat. There will be twists and turns, because no one’s ever done this before. But now, more than 2,000 clients around the world rely on our solutions, and that number is only expected to grow in the years ahead. We know where we’re going. How we get there is up to us. Join us and help Take Us There.
As part of our Client Services team you’ll to provide a premium level of client service to our Post-Trade clients as part of our Post-Trade Client Services team. MarketAxess has a Post-Trade client base spanning the UK and Europe comprising a range of firms with predominantly MiFID related requirements. Outside of day-to-day support this role will also participant in the technical aspects of onboarding, the processing of CDD requests and other business led initiatives.
This role is suitable for candidates seeking to further develop a career within a Post-Trade regulatory environment or looking to expand existing technical skills within a new sector.
Limited weekend working and on-call as required.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- General day to day support issues (1st Line) of Global Post-Trade client queries, including;
- System functionality support
- Regulatory reporting support related issues
- Configuration changes for existing clients
- Post-Trade queries across all product lines
- Daily system health checks
- MIS/Ad-hoc reporting as required and where approved
What We’re Looking for
• Strong analytical and technical skills, preferably gained from technical helpdesk role.
• Basic understanding of the regulatory landscape, with specific experience within MiFID II ARM, APA, SFTR, EMIR, PII, Post-Trade Matching)
• Experience within a financial services firm, with client facing exposure.
• Proficient excel skills – (V-lookup, Pivot Tables)
• SQL skills are desirable• Desire to be in a client-facing technical role
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate concisely to Senior Management, and client base.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence internal and external audiences at all levels of seniority.
• Ability to manage priorities and multi-task towards a fixed deadline
• Excellent analytical skills and critical thinking abilities, proven ability to prioritise projects, innovative thinking, and a client-focused approach.
• Must be proficient in Excel, and preferably competent in other analytical tools, SQL Developer as an example.
• Ability to work both independently and as a team member
• Self-starter and tenacious; ability to motivate others
• Second language skills, spoken and written, advantageous; French, German or Spanish
What You Can Expect from Us
- Central Location: based at our city offices near St Paul's.
- Free Food: We provide lunch each day of the week when the employee attends the office via our vendor Feedr as well as breakfast cereals, office snacks and drinks from our free vending machines
- Paid Time Off: 25 days annual leave entitlement plus 2 charity days
- Reward for your service: We offer a two-week bonus holiday after completing each 5 years of service
- Core benefits: Besides competitive standard benefits package we offer private medical (PMI) for family, Cash Plan, health screenings, dental cover, 6X life assurance, critical illness cover, income protection, pension, car leasing (Tusker electronic cars), reimbursement for wellness stipend, interest free season ticket loan and a “Share Incentive” plan
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Training: Benefit from on-demand learning, boot camps, and opportunities to attend conferences
Collaboration and innovation are integral to our success – it's how we got to where we are and how we’ll maintain and grow our competitive advantage. We believe this best happens in an office environment. Employees work in the office 4 days a week. This approach still allows for flexibility depending on the business function you work within but also helps us maintain a collaborative office environment long-term.
MarketAxess Privacy Notice for Candidates
CCPA Notice at Collection for California Employees and Applicants