Job Title: Data Visualization Specialist II
Compensation: $71,000 - $82,000
Who We Are:
Buildertrend is cutting-edge, cloud-based project management software. With nearly 1 million users across the globe, we empower the construction industry with a better way to build. Our software helps construction professionals build more projects while reducing delays, eliminating communication errors, and increasing customer satisfaction. From Estimating, Scheduling, and Change Order features to Client Communication and Document Management tools, our feature set is here to streamline every aspect of the construction process. As a partner in our customers success, our team provides unmatched support, every step of the way. At Buildertrend, we believe in providing an all-in-one solution to solve real problems, deliver real results, and change the way the world builds.
Founded in Omaha in 2006, Buildertrend is quickly becoming the industry standard. Buildertrend is changing the way the world builds. Using technology to bring all parties together, Buildertrend has quickly become the product of the future. The innovative solutions and team atmosphere are what makes Buildertrend one of the hottest employers in the country.
If you want to learn more about us, check out: http://buildertrend.com/about.aspx
The Data Visualization Specialist will be responsible for creating visual representations within Domo for external clients, turning raw data into actionable insights. They’ll work directly with the external client through either pre-defined deliverables or to provide direct data viz consulting within an external customer self-service Domo environment.
The DVS will operate in a cross-functional team, collaborating with other departments to meet goals and timelines as a service delivery team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Domo data visualization, excellent attention to detail, strong customer relations skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What You Will Do:
- Develop data visualizations and dashboards to communicate complex data with clear and concise delivery
- Collaborate directly with external customers identifying requirements to design and develop custom visualization deliverables within Domo
- Consulting directly with external customers on visualization best practices, data-specific insights and Domo functionality
- Provide support and training to internal teams and external customers on data visualization tools and techniques
- Apply BT core product knowledge with consulting and custom visualization design
- Ensure Quality Assurance across all customer-facing content and operational processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize data visualization needs
- Operate within a service delivery team partnering closely with Data Science, Data Engineering and our Customer Success departments.
- Continued education around BT core product solutions and Domo functionality
- Develop and maintain data visualization templates and style guides in Domo
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in data visualization
Who You Are and What You Need:
- Strong knowledge of data visualization tools with emphasis on Domo
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to work with external customers
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
We Are Giving You:
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health packages
- 401(k) retirement plan with Buildertrend matching contribution
- Life insurance and short- and long-term disability benefits
- Parental leave
- Generous paid time off, 11 paid holidays, & 6 personal days
- Paid sabbaticals
- Volunteer time off
- Wellness program
- Onsite fitness center
Working at Buildertrend:
At Buildertrend we want work to be a place where you can be who you are, where you can make an impact for our customers, communities, and each other; where we all move in the same direction; where you can celebrate success and build a career.
In short: We want you to be who you are, love what you do, and build your best life.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org