SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
***Candidate must reside in Costa Rica***
What are we looking for?
- 3 to 5 years of work experience at an enterprise software company
- 2+ years of content creation experience
- Experience as a content creator or similar
- Experience with video editors and content creation tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport with internal teams and external customers
- Possess a customer-centric approach - you enjoy helping customers succeed
- Ability to work collaboratively with a sense of urgency and timeliness in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic and creative thinker with well-developed problem-solving and analytical skills
What you will do:
- Ensure that SentinelOne is portrayed in a positive, authentic way as an ethical provider of reliable, effective and scalable security solutions
- Ensure that existing content is maintained and updated in order to reflect accurate/relevant information
- Produce and edit videos that meet SentinelOne standards
- Create brochures, one-pagers, datasheets, and/or flyers as needed
- Create headers to use with customer campaigns, email templates, etc.
- Create and manage additional content to house within our Community Groups/Forums
- Maintain a clean repository of videos in Wistia for use within our SentinelOne Customer Portal
- Determine when videos should be archived and replaced with a new copy
- Keep video analytics in one central location for internal distribution
- Create and maintain wiki pages for internal use
- Ensure that contributed projects meet reasonable expectations in regard to documentation quality, and overall usability and utility
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends/content/topics surrounding S1, cybersecurity, and endpoint management
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Experience with Camtasia, Wistia, and Figma.
- Previous content creation experience.
- Working proficiency or fluency in English & Spanish.
- Embodies the core values of SentinelOne: Trust, Accountability, OneSentinel, Relentlessness, Ingenuity and Community.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.