SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING GREAT!
Presidio is on the leading edge of a technology-driven movement to transform the way business is done, for our customers and our customers’ customers. Joining Presidio means immersing yourself in a culture of self-starters, collaborators and innovators who make real, lasting change in the marketplace via cutting-edge technology and business solutions. At Presidio, we know that it’s our people that make the connections happen.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US? You will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. Presidio is a leading a global digital services and solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions.
THE ROLE: Digital Sales Account Executive, SLED
The role of the Digital Sales Account Executive (DSAE) will be to develop and build Digital and Cloud sales strategies and sales initiatives within the Presidio Sate, local government and education customer base working jointly with the Presidio sales organization. The primary focus of the role is to position Presidio Digital Consulting Services to our customers and prospects in an effort to help them achieve their Digital and Cloud initiatives.
As part of the role, working closely with our Hyperscaler Cloud partners is critical to our success and therefore building, growing and leveraging our relationship with the field partner and corporate teams is of the upmost importance and also a major focus of the role.
In serving as the regional, day-to-day owner of Presidio Digital services sales, you will be focused with both partner stakeholders and internal Presidio sales VP’s and account management stakeholders. You will be responsible for managing, executing, and navigating all aspects of the Services sales motion and integrating them with our local teams to maximize success with the sales of Presidio Digital Consulting Services.
This position requires some travel-20%.
- Develop and deploy plans and strategies to grow pipeline opportunities for Digital and Cloud through sales of Presidio Digital Services.
- Develop and deploy plans and strategies to grow Presidio Digital and Cloud Consulting Services in all sales leaders and AM’s.
- Deeply engaged with Presidio sales and account management teams to support achievement of sales targets and new client acquisition targets.
- Coordinate with Presidio sales Account Managers to meet defined Presidio Digital Business revenue growth objectives.
- Collaborate with Presidio Account Managers to drive consistency in brand, metrics, and Go-To-Market messaging for our Cloud partners.
- Manage performance standards via SalesForce.com and data gathering required to evaluate and manage performance of the partnerships.
- Identify opportunities to leverage Cloud partner funding and work with local market leaders to apply funds to existing client opportunities.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate Cloud Partner and Presidio regional needs on an ongoing basis and work to manage channel conflict.
Additional Desired Skills:
- Self-starter with natural networking skills (charisma and high energy).
- Highly focused on customer success and the ability to tell that story to clients and partners.
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfort working with cross-functional teams.
- Experienced in partner relationship development and management skills with keen attention to detail.
- Strong executive presence, ability to manage up, and experience presenting at the executive level.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to persuasively articulate Presidio value proposition to our partners and clients.
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or related work or military experience
- 7+ Years of Sales Experience in the SLED space
- 1+ Years of Consulting Services Sales Experience
- 2-3 years Cloud Sales experience (AWS, Azure or GCP)
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the organization. * Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.*
Presidio is a global digital services and solutions provider accelerating business transformation through secured technology modernization. Highly skilled teams of engineers and solutions architects with deep expertise across cloud, security, networking and modern data center infrastructure help customers acquire, deploy and operate technology that delivers impactful business outcomes. Presidio is a trusted strategic advisor with a flexible full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support and staffing services to help execute, secure, operationalize and maintain technology solutions. We serve as an extension of our clients’ IT teams, providing deep expertise and letting them focus on their core business. Presidio operates in 40+ US offices and offices in Ireland, London, Singapore, and India.
For more information visit: http://www.presidio.com
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com for assistance.
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:
Agencies/3rd Parties may not solicit to any employee of Presidio. Any candidate information received from any Agency/3rd Party will be considered a gift and property of Presidio, unless the Agency/3rd Party is an Authorized Vendor of Presidio with an up-to-date Presidio Contract in hand signed by Presidio Talent Acquisition. No payment will be made to any Agency/3rd Party who is not an Authorized Vendor, nor has specific approval in writing from Presidio Talent Acquisition to engage in recruitment efforts for Presidio.