You will be part of the foundational sales team at Ronin, commercializing a product that will change how cancer is treated. Reporting to the Chief Product and Strategy Officer, you will help drive sales for our organization and help to establish our sales processes, gaining integral insight into the needs of our partners. This is an extremely high impact Individual contributor role, with ownership of key company objectives, and it requires strategy development, a strong desire to win, and a passion to help solve some of the biggest challenges in health care. We are looking for someone who loves to hunt for new customers and has built a network in the healthcare sales space. Specifically, we are looking for a person with the grit to make calls and the professionalism to sell to executives. We will expect you to have a network of contacts based on your previous sales experience in oncology, healthcare, ambulatory care, life sciences, etc.
Here’s what you will do day to day:
- Execute and contribute to the development of sales strategies
- Lead by example as an individual contributor, setting benchmarks for performance, and demonstrate exemplary sales performance
- Establish new leads and follow up on leads from our internal analytics and research
- Own and manage the relationship with our prospective partners through to contract close
- Deeply understand customer needs across all of our target markets and bring partner feedback to our teams to better serve their needs
- Partner with cross-functional leadership, especially Product and Customer Success, to help develop and execute a strategy to increase our value to prospective partners.
- Be accountable for new business development, aggressive sales/contact targets, and sales closure rate.
Does some or most of the below describe you? Let’s chat!
- 10+ years working with SaaS products, with a focus in healthcare
- Passion for solving some of the largest problems in healthcare
- Existing network of warm contacts in the oncology, ambulatory and Life Science space.
- An “always be closing” mindset
- Proven ability to navigate ambiguous environments creating process and structure along the way
- A track record of meeting aggressive targets while maintaining a balanced focus relationship building and partner advocacy
- A strong customer focus with an ability to build relationships with multiple types of executive decision makers; from clinicians to IT leaders to innovation teams
- Superior communication and negotiation skills
- A decision-making framework that is analytical and data-driven
- An ability to influence stakeholders outside of individual span of control
We are looking for a candidate who can fulfill the requirements of occasional travel (25%-50%). This travel is essential to build relationships and drive our sales strategy.
The base salary for this role is $150-170k annually with stock options with an OTE of 300K-350K. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.