We are looking for a seasoned product leader to accelerate delivery and adoption of an AI- and automation-powered affiliate commerce platform to be used by thousands of independent creators.
At Raptive, we’re already the leader in helping creators monetize their websites through digital advertising, with massive scale in verticals like food, home, family, and travel. Now we’re building complementary capabilities so those same creators can effortlessly leverage their expertise, authority, and passion to make more money via affiliate commerce.
As Director of Product Management on our Product Engineering team, you’ll play a strategic role in collaboratively shaping and delivering a platform that supports the open web at high scale. And you’ll be part of ensuring that powerful AI capabilities like large language models help independent creators thrive rather than undermining them.
What you’ll be doing:
- Crystallizing an understanding of how websites can expand their revenues through affiliate commerce, and evangelizing that opportunity company-wide.
- Working in conjunction with creators and internal stakeholders to identify market problems, continually refine our product strategy and roadmap, prioritize features, and drive adoption.
- Applying your deep understanding to create thoughtful and vivid product briefs and user stories.
- Working intensively within our Product Engineering team to deliver innovative, high-quality features that maximize creators’ return on time spent.
- Using data to focus efforts, drive adoption, and pivot rapidly to maximize outcomes.
- Collaborating closely with our experts on SEO and natural language processing to leverage capabilities like GPT-4 and our Topic content optimization tools to provide an AI-powered boost to creators’ productivity and search rankings.
- Balancing big-picture vision with attention to detail in execution.
The skills and experience you bring to the job:
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager in the Internet/web space, with a track record of successfully managing the full product lifecycle including discovery, delivery, and go-to-market.
- Ability to take ownership and initiative, driving successful outcomes even amidst ambiguity.
- Ability to solicit input broadly, make smart decisions, craft compelling stories, and influence diverse stakeholders to align around a unified vision.
- Passion for data and analytics and drive to understand every detail.
- Superb and persuasive written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate with engineering teams to rapidly deliver and iterate on new product features and to scale adoption.
Other pluses include experience working on a fully remote team, experience in a startup or similar fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment, and prior experience in affiliate commerce.
Raptive’s mission is to power creator independence. We’re a creator company that provides revenue, audience, business solutions, and much more for creators and enterprise publishers. Since the very beginning of digital content creation, we’ve been allies and advocates for every kind of creator and charted the uncharted to help creators grow their businesses through it all.
Today we are the catalyst for 4,000+ of the world’s most premium creators on the open web and rank as the ninth-largest digital property in the U.S. Creators who choose Raptive are premium content creators, trendsetters, iconic brands, and charismatic personalities, captivating more than 78% of U.S. audiences on their sites alone with the power to move and disrupt culture. They collectively rank #1 in Food, Family, Home, and Lifestyle--with a reach of more than 191M monthly unique visitors and more than half a billion followers across social platforms.
Creators are the future of media. And together, the future is ours to create.
The base salary range for this position is $120,000-210,000. The range provided is Raptive’s reasonable estimate of the annualized base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, geographic location, knowledge, skills and abilities. This role is eligible for additional incentive compensation that isn’t included in the posted range.
For more information, visit www.Raptive.com or follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram.
Raptive is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe we are most impactful when people with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and identities come together with a common purpose. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Raptive is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to a member of our recruiting team.