SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What We Are Looking For?
SentinelOne is seeking a Director of Solution Engineering, Enterprise to be responsible for managing all Solution Engineers aligned to the Enterprise vertical. Success in this role is dependent on ability to implement and manage an effective SE strategy. This includes working to build strong, productive relationships with prospects, customers, and within the team; recruiting and onboarding new customers; and focusing on growing new business opportunities.
What Will you do?
- Candidates must be viewed as technical visionaries and demonstrate their success in innovating solutions for federal government customers.
- All candidates must have experience motivating and leading a technical team that achieves a high level of performance and partnership with customers, business development, and leadership. Candidates must demonstrate their ability to problem solve in complex, ambiguous situations and build solutions that address a diversity of concerns.
- Candidates will show how they have been able to gain competence, adopt new perspectives, and build relationships that cross organizational boundaries, and, as a result, build out a web of support and contacts.
- An ability to build a strategic plan and deliver expected results on budget and on time is important.
- Ability to prioritize engagement and support in line with the Division’s strategic focus is necessary.
- Candidates should be prepared to explain their vision for a high functioning solution engineering team and how to effectively implement that vision and ensure results.
- Finally, all candidates must demonstrate strong oral and written communications as well as an ability to persuade others to a particular point of view.
What skills and experience will you bring?
- All candidates must have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- A master's degree in computer science/engineering or MBA is highly preferred.
- To be considered for this role, candidates must have 15+ years of increasing experience and responsibility in a solution engineering environment.
- Strong project management experience is required.
- Prior startup experience
- Smart, funny, technical, passionate about security!
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
Industry leading gender-neutral parental leave
Paid Company Holidays
Paid Sick Time
Employee stock purchase program
Disability and life insurance
Employee assistance program
Gym membership reimbursement
Cell phone reimbursement
Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building event
This U.S. role has a base pay range plus commissions that will vary based on the location of the candidate. For some locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
Base Salary Range
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.