Would you like to contribute to the success of over 4,000 publisher sites that have a total of 191 million monthly unique visitors? Do you want to develop a vision and strategy for our product area focused on our data platform? Do you want to work collaboratively with engineering and product partners across the organization to execute on it? Are you passionate about engineering delivery and engineering excellence?
Raptive is hiring an Engineering Director to lead our data platform and data pipeline teams, responsible for our data lake / data warehouse ecosystem, consisting of over 4 PB of data. This is an exciting opportunity to implement your vision with your team and stakeholders.
What you will be doing:
- Defining and executing on long-term vision.
- Relying on your influence to champion engineering excellence and affect change throughout the organization.
- Sharing your passion for engineering leadership and software engineering best practices.
- Leading a team of existing software engineers.
- Expanding that team in a sustainable manner.
- Working with the team to build a team identity that fits into the larger engineering identity.
- Mentoring and coaching individuals to help them develop personally and professionally.
The skills and experience you bring to the job:
- Deep understanding of modern software development practices and methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience leading multiple teams indirectly and developing teams, individual contributors, and leaders.
- Effective communication and visionary leadership.
- Demonstrated experience as a change agent.
- Demonstrated experience dealing with large scale engineering practices.
- Preferred experience in data platforms, especially with Snowflake.
- Preferred experience in Ad Tech.
Raptive’s mission is to power creator independence. We’re a creator company that provides revenue, audience, business solutions, and much more for creators and enterprise publishers. Since the very beginning of digital content creation, we’ve been allies and advocates for every kind of creator and charted the uncharted to help creators grow their businesses through it all.
Today we are the catalyst for 4,000+ of the world’s most premium creators on the open web and rank as the ninth-largest digital property in the U.S. Creators who choose Raptive are premium content creators, trendsetters, iconic brands, and charismatic personalities, captivating more than 78% of U.S. audiences on their sites alone with the power to move and disrupt culture. They collectively rank #1 in Food, Family, Home, and Lifestyle--with a reach of more than 191M monthly unique visitors and more than half a billion followers across social platforms.
Creators are the future of media. And together, the future is ours to create.
The base salary range for this position is $195,000-$240,000. The range provided is Raptive’s reasonable estimate of the annualized base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, geographic location, knowledge, skills and abilities.
For more information, visit www.Raptive.com or follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram.
Raptive is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe we are most impactful when people with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and identities come together with a common purpose. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Raptive is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to a member of our recruiting team.