Raptive for Enterprise, the team dedicated to serving the company’s largest customers, is seeking an analytical and strategic Account Manager who is passionate about data-driven storytelling and building strong, sustainable relationships.
The ideal candidate has a publisher-first mentality, expertise in programmatic advertising, a clear understanding of the digital ecosystem, and an urge to effectively support publishers and their executive teams in understanding how it impacts their business.
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing client relationships, communicating and assessing performance changes internally and externally, and continuously seeking new opportunities for growth and improvement. They will take a consultative approach to developing deep customer relationships and collaborate closely with a number of internal, cross-functional teams, reporting to the Sr. Director of Enterprise Account Management.
What you will be doing:
- Strategic Consulting
- Proactively communicate with the client - through email, Slack, using video conferencing tools, or in-person when possible with meaningful and relevant information
- Stay up-to-date with the internal product releases and identify growth opportunities for all accounts within the book of business - from revenue-increasing opportunities to engagement and product adoption
- Monitor and analyze performance trends for each client to address any performance shifts; ensure major changes are communicated and escalated appropriately internally and externally
- Prepare goal-driven Business Reviews for book of business and present it to the decision-makers within the client’s organization
- Lead training and knowledge-share sessions for clients to further their industry education and act as a subject matter expert in programmatic and digital ad tech space overall
- Consult with yield and revenue teams to optimize performance and seek opportunities for custom direct campaigns
- Day-to-day Account Management
- Serve as primary external contact for clients on a daily basis and address their needs, both proactively and reactively within the team’s SLAs
- Provide excellent customer service to clients by managing their expectations, sharing data insights, and finding growth opportunities
- Partner with the performance team to identify ad layout optimizations for the clients and coordinate optimization plans
- Ensure timely and accurate onboarding for new clients, coordinating with internal teams and communicating onboarding needs and expectations to the client
- Provide reporting access and dashboard walkthroughs, while explaining the data and providing analysis of client’s trends and performance metrics
- Help manage a variety of client-sold direct campaigns and PMP deals, including – QA, forecasting, screenshots, setup, performance optimizations, campaign pacing, KPI reporting, and liaising with AdOps for trafficking and deal execution
- Complete various admin tasks such as documentation, reporting, keeping SalesForce, Asana, and Confluence up to date.
- Professional and Personal Growth Projects
- Develop and build upon subject matter expertise on one or more topics relevant to the industry and our client base, share knowledge and insights with internal and external stakeholders
- Keep up to date with industry insights, understand macro and micro trends, and liaise with Product teams to drive innovation and continue to improve Raptive offerings
- Engage as a mentee and work with the manager to identify personal and professional growth goals, and tailor projects to develop the skills and competencies necessary to achieve them
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the job:
- Relationship management skills
- Prior client-facing experience is a must
- Strong understanding of a wide range of aspects of the digital media industry, including, ad monetization, DSP and SSP relationships, SEO, affiliate marketing, audience growth, 3rd party cookies, consent management, brand safety, and web vitals
- Strong track record of analytical, strategic and creative problem-solving experience with tangible results
- Ability to understand and present data, and the knowledge of data analysis tools, including pivot tables and data visualization platforms
- Superior attention to detail and passion for data-driven storytelling
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to a wide range of people in a polite, friendly and diplomatic manner
- Ability to learn quickly and apply learnings to new situations and draw conclusions based on own and other’s experiences
- A good sense of humor, lots of common sense and logical thinking, a committed and flexible attitude to the job and the ability to generate ideas
- Ability to organize, manage and prioritize own time and energy effectively to keep up with different tasks and projects at once, thrive in pressured situations and work effectively to deadlines
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on digital account management experience at an Internet publisher or Internet media buying agency
- Ad operations knowledge a plus
- BA/BS degree required
- Passionate about data with good attention to detail
- Quick learner with a can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to a wide range of people
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a polite, friendly and diplomatic manner
- The ability to solve problems as they arise and to work effectively to deadlines
- A good sense of humor, common sense and logical thinking, a committed and flexible attitude to the job and the ability to generate ideas
- The ability to prioritize and manage several different tasks at once and thrive in pressured situations
Raptive’s mission is to power creator independence. We’re a creator company that provides revenue, audience, business solutions, and much more for creators and enterprise publishers. Since the very beginning of digital content creation, we’ve been allies and advocates for every kind of creator and charted the uncharted to help creators grow their businesses through it all.
Today we are the catalyst for 5,000+ of the world’s most premium creators on the open web and rank as the ninth-largest digital property in the U.S. Creators who choose Raptive are premium content creators, trendsetters, iconic brands, and charismatic personalities, captivating more than 78% of U.S. audiences on their sites alone with the power to move and disrupt culture. They collectively rank #1 in Food, Family, Home, and Lifestyle--with a reach of more than 191M monthly unique visitors and more than half a billion followers across social platforms.
Creators are the future of media. And together, the future is ours to create.
The base salary range for this position is $70,000-$95,000 plus commission bonus. The range provided is Raptive’s reasonable estimate of the annualized base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, geographic location, knowledge, skills and abilities. This role is eligible for additional incentive compensation that isn’t included in the posted range.
For more information, visit www.Raptive.com or follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram.
Raptive is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe we are most impactful when people with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and identities come together with a common purpose. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Raptive is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to a member of our recruiting team.