About the Role
Nixtla is seeking a Founding Engineer specializing in Full Stack Development to join our core team. This position is crafted for a versatile problem-solver proficient in navigating both the front-end and back-end development landscapes.
What You Bring To The Team
- Proven proficiency in full-stack development, with a portfolio of successful projects.
- A sound understanding of DevOps practices and tools, capable of enhancing our continuous integration and deployment pipelines.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, with a systematic approach to overcoming development and operational challenges.
- Self-motivated with the ability to spearhead projects independently and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong fundamentals in systems programming.
- Familiarity and experience with cloud technologies.
- With 4+ years of experience
Most importantly, we seek someone who works well in small, focused teams with fast iterations and lots of autonomy. If you are passionate, intellectually curious, and excited to build the next generation of time series technologies, we want you on the team
Key Responsibilities for You
These key responsibilities are designed to provide an overview of the core areas of focus for this position. However, please note that this is not an exhaustive list, and additional responsibilities may arise as we adapt to the evolving needs of our business.
If you find that these responsibilities align with your skills and career aspirations, we encourage you to continue with the application process. We look forward to discussing these responsibilities in more detail during the interview stage and exploring how your experience and expertise can contribute to our team's success.
- Take charge of front-end and back-end development tasks, delivering cohesive and efficient software solutions.
- Design, develop, and manage internal automation tools to streamline development and operational processes. (We love CI/CD)
- Provide support in ensuring the stability and performance of both development and production environments. (We love monitoring)