Job Description/ Summary
We are an award-winning delivery partner who solve our client’s data, AI, and next-generation challenges through high-quality delivery ,enduring technical and people solutions. We hire intelligent aspiring, diverse talent and transform them into delivery consultants whom the end client has then ability to retain as permanent members of staff.
Winning multiple awards, including “Fastest Growing Consultancy in Europe” by the Financial Times, and recently announcing our first investment round, Kubrick has grown to over 1500 people since being founded in 2016. Since our recent expansion into the USA we now boast over 80 Global clients and even bigger growth plans for the future.
As the Head of Public Sector Sales at Kubrick Group, you will be responsible for leading the public sector commercial team to achieve revenue growth, strategic objectives, and market penetration within the public sector domain. This role requires a strong background in sales leadership, a deep understanding of the public sector landscape, and a passion for driving transformative technology solutions to address the unique challenges faced by government organisations.
This role is an incredible opportunity to have a huge impact on the growth of the company, where your success will directly impact the success of Kubrick and drive the client strategy going forward.
We welcome applications from candidates who want to work flexibly, including working part time.
What are we looking for?
• Prior experience of scoping, winning and delivering successful projects withing the public sector
• Prior experience selling digital or technology solutions or professional services within the public sector.
• Working with central, local government, health department and defence bodies
• The ability to drive engagement with senior stakeholders, navigating through complex organization structures to educate on Kubrick’s operating model.
• High levels of confidence and autonomy running procurement and competitive bid writing
• Experience with value selling, holding conversations with decision makers and C-level executives, and being able to establish long term relationships whilst being naturally curious
• The ability to hold full sales cycles – Introduction, Qualification & Solution meetings to fully understand requirements and propose the right services to position Kubrick as a long-term delivery partner
• The ability to onboard Kubrick Group to most appropriate government procurement frameworks
• The ability to build org charts of unknown organisations to improve knowledge of businesses to increase awareness and footprint, increasing demand and appetite for Kubrick Consultants.
• Proven experience, growing depth, and knowledge within large organisations and public bodies
• The ability to learn quickly and adapt in a fast paced and changing environment .
Sales Strategy and Leadership:
• Develop and implement an effective sales strategy for the public sector, aligning it with the overall company goals, objectives and GTM strategy
• Lead and motivate the public sector sales team, providing guidance, coaching, and support to maximize their performance and achieve sales targets.
• Collaborate with the commercial leadership and other key stakeholders to establish and execute sales plans, forecasting, and budgeting for the public sector division.
• Monitor market trends and competitor activities to identify opportunities and potential risks, adapting the sales strategy accordingly.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers in government agencies and public sector organizations.
• Identify and pursue new business opportunities, partnerships, and collaborations within the public sector to expand the company's market presence.
• Lead the development and delivery of compelling proposals, pitches, and presentations to secure new business deals.
Client Engagement and Relationship Management:
• Engage with clients to understand their specific needs, challenges, and requirements, ensuring the delivery of tailored solutions that address their unique problems.
• Foster long-term relationships with clients, becoming a trusted advisor and advocate for Kubrick Group's services.
• Ensure a high level of client satisfaction through effective communication, follow-up, and ongoing support. Measured through the annual NPS survey.
Commercial Performance and Reporting:
• Set and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) for the public sector sales team, evaluating their performance regularly, in line with wider GTM.
• Generate regular reports and updates on sales activities, revenue forecasts, and achievements for senior management and Kubrick executive board.
• Work closely with other departments, such as Marketing, Delivery, Kubrick Advanced, Channel Alliance and Operations, to ensure a cohesive approach to public sector sales and customer engagement.
• Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop targeted campaigns and sales materials that resonate with the public sector audience.
Reporting To: Global Head of Client Acquisition and Growth
Location: Hybrid (3x weekly from Central London Office)
£140,000 - £150,000 (£250,000 -£350,000 OTE post onboarding and function being productive and achieving revenue goals )
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI):
At Kubrick, we not only strive to bridge the skills-gap in data and technology, but we are also committed to playing a key role in improving diversity in the industry. To that effect, we welcome candidates from all backgrounds, and particularly encourage applications from groups currently underrepresented in the industry, including women, people from black and ethnic minority backgrounds, LGBTQ+ people, people with disability and those who are neurodivergent.