Hudson River Trading (HRT) is looking for a HR Analytics Specialist to join our People Operations (POps) team! You'll be responsible for analyzing firm-wide data to support our development and implementation of data-driven solutions for employee challenges. You’ll use your expertise to partner with cross-functional teams to gather data, identify trends and patterns, and present your findings to teams across all of HRT with the goal of making a significant impact on the firm’s overall people strategy.
- Data Management: Clean up, validate, and maintain historical data to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Pipeline Development: Design and implement HR data pipelines for streamlined analysis and reporting
- Strategic Insights: Interpret data trends to provide recommendations on hiring, retention, and employee engagement strategies
- Collaboration: Work closely with People Ops and technical teams to determine data needs and provide timely insights
- Reporting: Develop regular reports and dashboards to track key HR metrics and KPIs
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Data Science, Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a data analytics or closely related role
- Proficiency in data visualization tools (either Tableau or PowerBI) and statistical software (either R or Python). Proficiency in Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Hands-on experience with SQL and an understanding of various database technologies (e.g. Postgres)
- Experience with/understanding of HR metrics, KPIs, and their significance in organizational decision-making
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to translate complex data findings into understandable and actionable insights for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Collaborative nature, can thrive in a dynamic environment and contribute to team objectives
- Experience managing ETL pipelines is a plus
Annual base salary range of $115,000 to $150,000. Pay (base and bonus) may vary depending on job-related skills and experience. A sign-on and discretionary performance bonus may be provided as part of the total compensation package, in addition to company-paid medical and/or other benefits.
Hudson River Trading (HRT) brings a scientific approach to trading financial products. We have built one of the world's most sophisticated computing environments for research and development. Our researchers are at the forefront of innovation in the world of algorithmic trading.
At HRT we welcome a variety of expertise: mathematics and computer science, physics and engineering, media and tech. We’re a community of self-starters who are motivated by the excitement of being at the cutting edge of automation in every part of our organization—from trading, to business operations, to recruiting and beyond. We value openness and transparency, and celebrate great ideas from HRT veterans and new hires alike. At HRT we’re friends and colleagues – whether we are sharing a meal, playing the latest board game, or writing elegant code. We embrace a culture of togetherness that extends far beyond the walls of our office.
Feel like you belong at HRT? Our goal is to find the best people and bring them together to do great work in a place where everyone is valued. HRT is proud of our diverse staff; we have offices all over the globe and benefit from our varied and unique perspectives. HRT is an equal opportunity employer; so whoever you are we’d love to get to know you.
Apply for this Job
First Name *