Who are we?
Meshcapade is the 3D digital human company. We are creating realistic human avatars for use in apparel, games, fitness, AI, and augmented reality. Using machine learning and computer vision, we model the nuances of human body shape and movement. We automatically convert photos, 3D & 4D scans, RGB-D sequences, Mocap and even words into realistic 3D humans. We are a spin-off from the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems in Tübingen, Germany and our products are powered by state of the art, patented research. Our core product, Meshcapade Me, is an online platform for the creation, animation, and use of 3D digital humans. Our clients run the gamut of global names; a broad mix of tech, media, health and fitness, apparel, and education.
We’re scaling our engineering team and are now looking for an Information Security Engineer who will be responsible for all cybersecurity matters at Meshcapade.
What you will be doing:
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading security measures for the protection of Meshcapade's data, systems, and networks
- Ensuring that our company's data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls
- Responding to all system and/or platform security breaches
- Conduct risk assessments, threat modeling, and gap analysis to identify potential security weaknesses and recommend appropriate remediation measures
- Develop and implement information security policies, procedures, and standards
- Conduct incident response planning and lead response efforts in the event of a security incident or breach
- Troubleshooting security and network problems
Who you are:
- Strong experience (5+ years) in cybersecurity, including implementing cybersecurity policies and procedures
- Experience with ensuring security on Cloud hosted SaaS platforms, particularly AWS
- Experience conducting risk assessments, vulnerability assessments, and penetration testing​​
- Experience implementing controls and mitigating risks related to GDPR, PCI, HIPAA and other information security and data privacy standards
- Knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks (particularly SOC2 and ISO 27001)
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, or similar are highly desirable
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Great communication skills and an ability to develop effective relationships in a small team
- BSc in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent industry experience
- Proficiency in Python, Go, and/or Bash
Talent Acquisition Process:
- Interview with our Talent Acquisition team;
- Interview with the Engineering team members;
- Technical Assessment;
- Debrief and interview with stakeholders
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Full remote working support
- An entrepreneurial team passionate about creating the technology to power the world's avatars
- Opportunity to work with an internationally diverse team
- Great perks (autonomy, flexible working hours, hardware budget, co-working space allowance and team events)
Diversity isn’t just a statement at Meshcapade, it sits at the core of the company.
We believe in the diversity of thought because we appreciate that this makes us stronger. Therefore, we encourage applications from everyone who can offer their unique experience to our collective achievements.