Who are we?
Meshcapade is the 3D digital human company. We are creating realistic human avatars for use in apparel, games, fitness, AI, and augmented reality. Using machine learning and computer vision, we model the nuances of human body shape and movement. We automatically convert photos, 3D & 4D scans, RGB-D sequences, Mocap and even words into realistic 3D humans. We are a spin-off from the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems in Tübingen, Germany and our products are powered by state of the art, patented research. Our core product, Meshcapade Me, is an online platform for the creation, animation, and use of 3D digital humans. Our clients run the gamut of global names; a broad mix of tech, media, health and fitness, apparel, and education.
A key objective for our engineering team is to ensure that the technology supporting our products is robust. We’re therefore looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join us to help us achieve this.
What you will be doing:
- Evaluate our infrastructure and systems and make recommendations for best practice
- Deploy, maintain and monitor operating environments
- Develop processes for promoting all infrastructure components from the development environment to the testing, demonstrating, and generating environments
- Supporting issue resolution and ensuring our environment is safe and secure
- Updating any software and hardware where necessary
- Optimizing performance of databases, networks, applications, and server
Who you are:
- Minimum 5 years experience of designing, building, deploying and maintaining IT environments
- Experience working with containerized systems is essential, in particular kubernetes and kubernetes-driven applications
- In depth experience with cloud providers, AWS preferred
- Proven ability to solve complex problems, develop solutions, and manage systems effectively
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with version control, CI/CD and testing frameworks
- Ability to develop relationships and work well in a small team
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- BSc in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent industry experience
Bonus Skills :
- Familiarity with infrastructure as code or strong desire to learn it
- Familiarity with DevOps processes and pipelines
Talent Acquisition Process
- Interview with our Talent Acquisition team
- Interview with the Engineering team members
- Technical Assessment
- Debrief and interview with stakeholders
- Meeting with our CEO
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Full remote working support
- An entrepreneurial team passionate about creating the technology to power the world's avatars
- Opportunity to work with an internationally diverse team
- Great perks (autonomy, flexible working hours, hardware budget, co-working space allowance and team events)
Diversity isn’t just a statement at Meshcapade, it sits at the core of the company.
We believe in the diversity of thought because we appreciate that this makes us stronger. Therefore, we encourage applications from everyone who can offer their unique experience to our collective achievements.