Job Description/ Summary
Kubrick Advanced Delivery Lead
Shaping tomorrow, today.
Who we are:
Named by the Financial Times as the fastest growing consultancy in Europe, Kubrick exists to help solve the world’s digital skills emergency that is holding back the advancement of organisations and society.
We create our own data, AI and cloud workforce by finding the brightest minds to train in our industry leading programmes, who we then deploy on projects with our clients. We have already hired and developed over 900 next-generation technology professionals in the 5 years since our inception and supported over 90 industry-leading organisations in the UK, with our first US office opening last year.
About Kubrick Advanced:
Kubrick Advanced is Kubrick’s team of experienced consultants, tasked with delivering projects and leading our junior consultants. Kubrick Advanced exists to provide our clients with an enhanced service, enabling our consultants to be successful with our clients and providing a delivery management capability to support client project delivery.
Kubrick Advanced is a fast-growing capability within Kubrick, offering great opportunities to develop technology skills alongside leadership and management experience while gaining exposure to a variety of clients, industries, and challenges. You would be joining a tight knit supportive team of motivated data and technology professionals.
The Delivery Leads within Kubrick Advanced are technical specialists who play a pivotal role in ensuring successful delivery of engagements – from helping to scope and shape the technical brief collaboratively with the client, to overseeing the delivery, providing both technical and delivery quality assurance. The Delivery Lead will join the KA management team helping to shape the future capabilities of Kubrick Advanced.
Our Delivery Leads oversee our blended squads across multiple engagements and act as an important coordination role between Kubrick, our deployed squads, and key stakeholders in our clients and technology partners. Due to the duration and variety of our client engagements, Delivery Leads will build a broad portfolio of skills and experiences working across a range of companies and sectors.
The broad range of responsibilities of this role will suit a technology professional looking to gain exposure to the full range of delivering data consultancy services across our client portfolio.
• Provide technical oversight of our squads, collaborating with our clients as an SME, and being an escalation point for our squad leaders
• Inform the technical design and approach of engagements, where necessary
• Work collaboratively with clients and partners to support the design of solutions to be delivered by our squads.
• Coach and mentor junior team members, helping to guide their professional development
• Technology consulting or technology industry practitioner background - ideally a minimum of 5 years hands on technical experience
• Strong knowledge of Python and SQL for building data ingestion pipelines
• Experience implementing data architectures and data services hosted in the Cloud (AWS or Azure preferable)
• Familiarity with DevOps best practice or technical development lead experience desirable
• Experience delivering projects using Agile methodologies (Scrum, KanBan, SAFe)
• Hands-on experience taking an active approach to developing the skills and competencies of junior team members
• The ability to form effective, high trust relationships with clients and team members
• Ability to manage multiple workstreams across different contexts at any one time
• Azure Data Factory
• AWS Cloud
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £80,000 (+ bonus)
Location: Central London office space by Mansion House/Cannon Street/Monument (EC4V)
Working Pattern: Hybrid
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI):
At Kubrick, we not only strive to bridge the skills-gap in data and technology, but we are also committed to playing a key role in improving diversity in the industry. To that effect, we welcome candidates from all backgrounds, and particularly encourage applications from groups currently underrepresented in the industry, including women, people from black and ethnic minority backgrounds, LGBTQ+ people, people with disability and those who are neurodivergent.
We know that potential applicants are sometimes put off if they don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We think individual experience, skills and passion make all the difference, so if you meet a good proportion of the criteria, we’d love to hear from you.
We are committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equally positive experience, and equal chances for success regardless of any personal characteristics. Please speak to us if we can support you with any adjustments to our recruitment process.