Job Description/ Summary
Kubrick Advanced Solutions Lead
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growth and successful next generation technology consultancy firm, which was recently ranked #2 in the Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100.
Who we are:
Kubrick exists to solve the global digital skills emergency, which is holding back organisations and people from harnessing the power of leading technology to evolve and transform. We are experts in unleashing the potential in humans and technology, shaping the workforce of tomorrow with the skills and talent needed today. We do this by growing and developing diverse groups of professionals with no prior tech experience with enthusiasm and potential into technology experts.
We are a multi-award-winning Group (including both the Market Disruptor of the Year and the Growing Business of the Year: Mid-Sized Company at the 2021 Growing Business Awards), recognised as the fastest growing consultancy in Europe - and last year we launched our services in the US.
Since its launch in 2021, Kubrick Advanced has grown dramatically (x4 headcount) and become central to Kubrick’s offering to our clients. As we have scaled our activities and involvement across Kubrick’s 100+ clients, there is a defined need for additional leadership within the team to own and develop our solutions sales and delivery to clients. Kubrick is now seeking two ‘Solution Leads’ to work directly with the Head of Kubrick Advanced to accelerate our growth and evolve our services. Each Solution Lead will own their respective client portfolio and client relationships.
The Kubrick Advanced Solutions Leads will be critical in supporting Kubrick’s evolution as a consultancy, growing the commercial reach of Kubrick Advanced across our existing clients and supporting the acquisition of new clients. The Solutions Leads will be dedicated senior commercial roles within the team, responsible for cultivating, growing, and managing the pipeline of Kubrick Advanced opportunities through active engagement with our clients and a consultative approach to sales generation and delivery oversight.
The role will focus on solutions-based selling to our clients, leveraging Kubrick Advanced’s increased capabilities, supported by Kubrick’s talent augmentation model. The role will be active in shaping and aligning Kubrick Advanced services, ensuring they deliver maximum impact to Kubrick’s growth and our clients.
• Grow and manage the pipeline of Kubrick Advanced opportunities through active engagement with our clients to align a solutions-based approach to meeting their data and technology needs.
• Lead on scoping potential KA engagements, ensuring alignment to Kubrick services and capabilities, collaborating with our Delivery Leads to gain technical input into the scoping and planning process.
• Managing the opportunities pipeline in collaboration with the Client Account Management Team, working with the KA tech pre-sales capability to plan engagements and deliver compelling proposals to our clients.
• Play a leading role in defining the evolving Kubrick Advanced proposition, in line with Kubrick’s product led go to market approach.
• Evolving KA’s GTM to deliver higher value services to our clients
• Defining repeatable services and solutions
• Thought leadership and developing collateral to support our proposition (e.g. engagement case studies)
• Support Kubrick’s client account management team by collaborating on go to market initiatives offering the full range of Kubrick’s services, including collaboration with our technology partners.
• Play an active role in supporting senior client relationships.
Key Competencies & Experience
• Data and technology consulting experience
• Translating business requirements into high level technical solutions
• Commercial experience: business development, account management, or technical pre-sales
• Project management experience in data and/or technology
• Risk management and issue resolution within technology projects
• Strong stakeholder skills – able to influence and effectively communicate with technical and non-technical senior stakeholders, up to C-suite
Measurements of Success
Grow KA Revenue (£) YoY (aligned to client portfolio and revenue targets)
o Increase volume of Kubrick Advanced deployments
o Team utilisation (through demand generation)
o Pricing – driving commercial success through effective pricing of our services
Client coverage and depth
o Client coverage & depth – increase KA’s activity in prioritised client accounts
o New clients – support to strategic client acquisition activities
What Kubrick offers:
We are a fast moving and fast growth business which is doing something seriously innovative and valuable. We already have a very supportive, diverse and appreciative client base, giving us stable foundations enabling us to keep working to high standards as we continue to grow.
This fantastic opportunity offers great conditions and opportunities such as:
• A highly competitive package and a friendly and collaborative working environment
• The ability to upskill and develop knowledge collaboratively on the latest technologies with a group of passionate expert peers
• The opportunity to travel to our sites across the UK and to the US if required
• Competitive salary (up to £150,000 + Commission (Percentage of KA Revenue, gated by team utilisation, providing an opportunity to significantly increase earnings year on year – in line with Kubrick Advanced’s forecasted growth)
• Ongoing opportunities to progress as your career
• 25 days of annual leave
• Perkbox discounts and Wellness Hub
• Cycle to work scheme
• Confidential wellbeing and mental health support