SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
If you’re passionate about engaging customers and creating a great experience you have a place with us. SentinelOne is growing its Customer Success team and looking for a seasoned Digital leader with technical orientation to assist in managing our Customer lifecycle and functional customer programs for our rapidly growing install base.
You should have impeccable leadership and operational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, and you want to be part of a next-gen growing technology in a company with a fantastic culture, we would love your help making our Customers successful!
- Own overall Digital touch strategies for onboarding, adoption, nurturance, & growth of Customers and Partners, leading to repeatable successes
- Continuously evolve and refine various Digital Customer and Partner journeys that impact the majority of our logo-base
- Develop and coach a team of Customer Success Managers and Leads, driving them to act quickly in response to ever-changing customer insights
- Use toolsets and resources to develop and manage programs for orchestration and automation at scale for mid-market and SMB customer segments providing visibility to all internal stakeholders and account teams.
- Work with Customers and internal teams to establish success criteria and methodology to aid the customer in achieving their goals, maintaining excellence with SentinelOne products and foster promoters
- Collaborate closely with Sales and Marketing teams on upsell initiatives and understanding growth opportunities within SMB and mid-market accounts
- Operationalize early indicators of renewal risk in the Digital touch segments and action plans to remediate risk
- Operationalize the processes that impact Customer Success and various internal teams (Renewals, Sales Ops, Product, Training, etc)
- Own the Offboarding motion for Customers and Partners to ensure and maintain SOC compliance
- Scale the digital delivery of an excellent customer experience via strategic outreach, campaigns, automation, our Customer Community, and more.
- Responsible for all Customer and Partner communications executed through Customer Communications personnel
- Represent and advocate Customer needs, issues and feedback cross-departmentally with Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Support
- Expand and utilize Customer Success systems and health models to engage with unhealthy Customers proactively and remove blockers.
- Possess a Customer-centric approach, you enjoy working with Customers and establishing strong relationships.
- Prior experience leading and building in a Digital Customer Success focused role (Customer Success, Customer Care, Support, etc.) or equivalent history of increasing Customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Prior experience building one-to-many and digital touch strategies
- Familiar with Customer Success tools and platforms
- Adept at managing Customer expectations that results in high Customer satisfaction.
- Proven technical skills. Ability to understand Customer’s challenges and advise on best practices.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in communicating with Customers from diverse cultures.
- Detail-oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
What will separate you from other candidates?
- Experience with Salesforce, Communications/Campaign tools, Totango and/or other Customer Success tools).
- Previous Security industry experience or demonstrated understanding of cyber security and terminology.
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
This U.S. role has a base pay range that will vary based on the location of the candidate. For some
locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting
process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
Base Salary Range
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.