Circle is building the world’s leading all-in-one platform for online communities. We make it possible for creators, coaches, educators, and businesses to bring together their audience with engaging discussions, live streams, events, chat, courses, and payments — all in one place, all under their own brand.
We’re proud to be a fully remote company of around 120 (and growing!) team members from 30+ countries around the world. We strive to find exceptional talent, empower them to do their best work, and in turn, have a meaningful impact in their own lives. We don’t track hours, but we manage for outcomes in an a-synchronous culture.
Twice a year, we bring the whole company together for incredible company retreats in beautiful places around the world!
About the role
The Circle sales team is small but mighty. We're looking for a seasoned leader to join our team and lead a group of 7-8 Account Executives. The Manager of Sales is a key leadership position at Circle, responsible for hiring and coaching a team of Account Executives to hit aggressive revenue targets.
This role is a rare opportunity. Circle is an incredibly fast-growing PLG company with an expanding international market, an expanding suite of products, and a world-class culture. The person that takes on this role will be integral to Circle's success.
What you'll be doing
- You will lead and coach a highly productive and efficient team of Account Executives --Recruiting, hiring, training, mentoring, daily management, KPIs and metrics reviews.
- You'll be running reports in the CRM (Hubspot), building dashboards, and proposing new processes based on data. Ideal if you are data and process nerd ;)
- You’ll be presenting --be that for customers, conduction team meetings, or sharing on internal revenue meetings.
- You'll be conducting discoveries, demos, positionings, and negotiations. You'll be hands-on, helping AEs pull deals across the line.
- You will run weekly 1-on-1s with each direct report to help them overcome roadblocks and chart their long-term career growth.
- You will listen to calls and coach your AEs as part of a daily exercise, with verbal and written feedback.
- You will be building revenue models in Excel or Google Sheets, building reports and inputting actuals to understand your business, and where enhancements need to be made.
- You will build training content, and ideally are coming in with your own playbook for how to run a successful transactional sales process.
- You will take a systematic approach to performance management, from daily coaching to written performance reviews, and help coming up with creative and motivating commission structure.
- You wibuilding strong internal partnerships with cross-functional teams inside and beyond the Sales organization, including Sales, Product, Marketing, and Revenue Operations.
- You really get to know your team. You care about them as people, not just employees. You care about their life outside of work, and you believe their success is directly tied to their overall happiness and wellbeing.
What you'll need to be successful
- You have 4+ years of sales management experience in a high-growth SaaS organization with a transactional sales model.
- You have 6+ years of sales experience as an individual contributor. Ideally, in a transactional sales role.
- You have worked at a product-led growth (PLG) company, and have a strong sense on what developing a world-class sales motion inside a product-led organization looks like.
- You have experience building processes in CRMs, and have worked with systems for tracking and leveraging produce usage data.
- You have have strong Excel and Google Sheets skills.
- You are a team player with a high level of integrity and desire to assist your team --you can be flexible to roll up your sleeves as your team scales.
- You’re resourceful --you may not have all the answers, but you know how to find them.
- We have ambitious goals at Circle, which requires a strong work ethic. You lead by example and value hard work.
- You have strong alignment with our values. Find our values on our career page if you haven’t read up on them yet.
- You are proficient in English (spoken, written, and reading) at a CEFR Level C2 / ILR Level 5.
$110,000 - $120,000 a year
This role includes variable income, expected: $50,000/year (Base: $110,000-$120,000 USD/year + $50,000 USD/year variable. OTE: $160,000 - $170,000 USD/year).
Cash compensation is a starting point, and we want all of our team members to be able to grow in their roles. In addition to equity, benefits and perks, our cash compensation is subject to an annual review and increase on a once per year basis on the hire date anniversary.
The fun stuff
Fully remote: work from anywhere in the world!
Autonomy and trust to do your job: we care about outcomes over everything else.
Paid time away: all employees are given 35 days of PTO annually.
Generous U.S. benchmarked compensation and startup equity no matter where you are in the world.*
Awesome medical coverage with 100% coverage for you and your family, or medical reimbursement options where applicable!*
Home office stipend to help you get up and running.
Learning & development stipend to help you level up your professional skills.
Annual bonus potential for roles that don't already receive variable income or commission.
Company retreats: Twice a year, the Circle team gets together for a fully paid company retreat in incredible places around the world! We’ve had past retreats in Colombia, Portugal, and Mexico, with more planned on the horizon.
Check out our Careers page for more.
*Your role, location and unique circumstance may affect this.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
As a fully-remote international company, diversity is baked into our DNA. Here’s how our CEO, Sid Yadav, frames our hiring mission: “let’s find talent in underserved and under-represented corners of the world, set them up to do the best work of their lives, and in turn, change their life.” To achieve this hiring mission, we offer competitive U.S.-benchmarked compensation no matter where someone’s located in the world, and we proactively seek candidates who expand representation of backgrounds, cultures and lived experiences in our teams.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Circle is an equal opportunity employer and as such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.