Job Description/ Summary
New Business Acquisition Account Manager
Shaping tomorrow, today.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growth and successful next generation technology consultancy firm, which was recently ranked #2 in the Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100.
Who we are:
Named by the Financial Times as the fastest growing consultancy in Europe, Kubrick exists to solve the global digital skills emergency, which is holding back organisations and people from harnessing the power of leading technology to evolve and transform. We are experts in unleashing the potential in humans and technology, shaping the workforce of tomorrow with the skills and talent needed today. We do this by growing and developing diverse groups of junior professionals with enthusiasm and potential into technology experts.
We create our own data, AI and cloud workforce by finding the brightest minds to train in our industry leading programmes, who we then deploy on projects with our clients. We have already hired and developed over 1000 next-generation technology professionals in the 5 years since our inception and supported over 90 industry-leading organisations in the UK, with our first US office opening last year.
We are seeking a highly motivated Acquisition Manager to join our team in London, focused on generating new business. You will have the opportunity to attract new business partnerships and work in a dynamic and growing data and tech consultancy. (75% new business)
In this role, you’ll be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and have a huge impact on the growth of the company. You will be responsible for the full sales cycle, owning the commercial relationship with both new and existing clients. We are therefore looking for someone with the 'hunter' mindset and a drive for new business generation.
This role sits in the Growth team at Kubrick and is responsible for growing revenue. The focus will be purely on new business/logos, but can change depending on demand of existing business. This is an ideal role for someone with Enterprise sales experience in a consultancy or HTD company who is driven and ready for the next stage of their career.
• Using sales tools to conduct structured outreach daily to secure meetings with new prospects
• Hold full sales cycles – Introduction, Qualification & Solution meetings
• Engage with senior stakeholders, navigating through complex organisation structures to educate on Kubrick’s operating model
• Understand client requirements and propose the right services to position Kubrick as a long-term business partner
• Hold procurement discussions and win logos through signed Master Client Agreements
• Own the Kubrick commercial relationship with a mixed portfolio of existing clients.
• Grow the revenue generation by seeking out new opportunities through lead generation, prospecting, outreach and email campaigns.
• Working with key known stakeholders to understand strategy of our clients and Oversight but not ownership of operational activities including SOWs, billing and consultant rotation
• Prospecting new targets and overseeing commercial element of contract negotiation
• Owning and managing your own sales pipeline
• Pitching new stakeholder in existing business and new targets entirely and owning full sales process from prospecting to close.
• Demonstrable sales experience, ideally within a tech or consulting business
• Tenacious and driven to meet and exceed targets
• Experience building trust with clients and stakeholders
• Honest communication style with experience managing expectations and holding difficult conversations when needed
• Ability to explain ideas, challenges, and models in an understandable way
• Highly organised and comfortable planning workload across multiple clients and projects
Please note this is a hybrid working role and due to the role being client-facing, we require candidates to be able to commute to London (Mansion House, EC4V) 3 days per week on Wednesdays, Thursdays and 1 additional day and travel to clients as and when needed.
What Kubrick offers:
We are a fast moving and fast growth business which is doing something seriously innovative and valuable. We offer:
• A highly competitive package (Salary of up to £50,000) depending on experience with an uncapped commission scheme coming up to £100,000 OTE) and a friendly and collaborative working environment
• Ongoing opportunities to progress as your career develops and potential to join our US office in the future
• Access to upskilling opportunities
• 25 days of annual leave
• Perkbox discounts and Wellness Hub with confidential well-being and mental health support
• Cycle to work scheme
• Central London office space by Mansion House (EC4V) with a hybrid working environment (usually 2-3 days a week in the office)
For any issues with applying for this opportunity or for any questions, please contact: email@example.com
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI):
At Kubrick, we not only strive to bridge the skills-gap in data and technology, but we are also committed to playing a key role in improving diversity in the industry. To that effect, we welcome candidates from all backgrounds, and particularly encourage applications from groups currently underrepresented in the industry, including women, people from black and ethnic minority backgrounds, LGBTQ+ people, people with disability and those who are neurodivergent.
We know that potential applicants are sometimes put off if they don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We think individual experience, skills and passion make all the difference, so if you meet a good proportion of the criteria, we’d love to hear from you.
We are committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equally positive experience, and equal chances for success regardless of any personal characteristics.