SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is looking for an experienced Senior Copywriter to join our Brand Marketing team. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with outstanding creative and communication skills. As a Brand team member, the copywriter will write and edit content for various projects (including website, mobile, video, emails, and social media), working closely with the greater marketing team to bring brand and product campaigns to life. The most successful candidate will have experience writing for both product and brand and can translate technical concepts into clear, concise, and engaging messaging.
What will you do?
- Craft high-quality short-form content for various channels, including website copy, advertising campaigns, case studies, newsletters, email marketing, social media, and more.
- Own the consistent delivery of the SentinelOne tone of voice across all channels.
- Raise the bar continually for writing fresh copy that connects with a desired audience and drives action.
- Be adept at varying the voice, style, and other messaging characteristics based on the context and target audience.
- Stay current on and develop style guidelines and brand voice for consistent messaging.
- Work closely with our marketing and product teams to understand our offerings, articulate their benefits, and translate complex cybersecurity concepts into language accessible to various audiences.
- Collaborate with designers to create visually engaging content.
- Help shape our brand voice and ensure its consistency across all content.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times.
- Review and edit content produced by other team members or external contributors.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and incorporate relevant information into the content.
What skills and knowledge should you bring?
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience as a copywriter working for an agency or internal marketing team
- The ability to craft highly engaging and captivating short-form content.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices is desirable.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity, technology, or a similar field is a significant advantage.
- Experience developing content for various mediums (print, digital, social, campaigns, and events).
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong ability to work independently and provide examples of total project ownership from start to finish.
- Ability to interpret brand/marketing needs and communicate them to the creative team and vice versa.
- Ability to think strategically and provide practical guidance to team members across various media (print, web, email, and social).
- Hands-on experience working with project management and design software.
You will be joining a cutting-edge company where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health, and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry-leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events, including regular happy hours and team-building events
This U.S. role has a base pay range that will vary based on the location of the candidate. For some
locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting
process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
Base Salary Range
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.