The Senior Product Manager for Visitor Engagement will be responsible for shaping and improving the visitor experience on thousands of web’s best web sites. Specifically, this Product Manager will be responsible for Slickstream, our industry-leading visitor engagement solution that provides the web’s best recommendations, search results, and article favoriting - and which visitors love.
Success in this role looks like: establishing and maintaining expertise in web visitor engagement, setting a product roadmap that delivers value to our customers, and working with a dedicated engineering team to measurably move the needle on metrics that matter.
What you'll be doing
- Be the voice of independent web creators, deeply understand their needs, and set a course to address them
- Put together a well thought out vision, strategy and roadmap for our applications with feedback from stakeholders
- Work closely across many teams - aligning with product teams on strategy and integration and with customer-facing teams on rollout and support
- Research, refine, and document user stories and product requirements by collecting feedback from web creators, site visitors, and internal teams
- Partner closely with engineering to deliver high quality solutions / features while understanding the underlying technologies & trade-offs needed
- Collaborate with customer success / sales / solutions marketing for new product launches and devise plan for product adoption and measure product success
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the job
- 3+ year experience in product management with proven track record shipping measurable improvements
- Experience designing and implementing visitor-facing web solutions
- Must be a quick learner and an excellent problem solver
- Comfortable with agile (scrum) product development and collaborating with multiple teams to deliver product features that are dependent on other product teams
- Experience partnering cross-functionally with teams spanning across sales/operations, product, engineering, marketing, customer success
- Self-motivated individual with strong communication(written and verbal), leadership, judgment, planning, and decision-making skills
- Ability to analyze data, build compelling stories with data, and align diverse stakeholders around a unified vision
- Demonstrated prior success within a startup culture, bringing cross-functional projects to closure
Raptive’s mission is to power creator independence. We’re a creator company that provides revenue, audience, business solutions, and much more for creators and enterprise publishers. Since the very beginning of digital content creation, we’ve been allies and advocates for every kind of creator and charted the uncharted to help creators grow their businesses through it all.
Today we are the catalyst for 4,000+ of the world’s most premium creators on the open web and rank as the seventh-largest digital property in the U.S. Creators who choose Raptive are premium content creators, trendsetters, iconic brands, and charismatic personalities, captivating more than 78% of U.S. audiences on their sites alone with the power to move and disrupt culture. They collectively rank #1 in Food, Family, Home, and Lifestyle--with a reach of more than 195M monthly unique visitors and more than half a billion followers across social platforms.
Creators are the future of media. And together, the future is ours to create.
The base salary range for this position is $150,000 - $190,000. The range provided is Raptive’s reasonable estimate of the annualized base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, geographic location, knowledge, skills and abilities.
For more information, visit www.Raptive.com or follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram.
Raptive is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe we are most impactful when people with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and identities come together with a common purpose. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Raptive is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to a member of our recruiting team.
We have a remote-first culture, and a beautiful office in Manhattan if that’s your thing; remote U.S. candidates are encouraged to apply.