Who are we?
Meshcapade is the 3D digital human company. We are creating realistic human avatars for use in apparel, games, fitness, AI, and augmented reality. Using machine learning and computer vision, we model the nuances of human body shape and movement. We automatically convert photos, 3D & 4D scans, RGB-D sequences, Mocap and even words into realistic 3D humans. We are a spin-off from the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems in Tübingen, Germany and our products are powered by state of the art, patented research. Our core product, Meshcapade Me, is an online platform for the creation, animation, and use of 3D digital humans. Our clients run the gamut of global names; a broad mix of tech, media, health and fitness, apparel, and education.
Our engineering team is growing and to support our objectives, we’re now looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join us. You will collaborate with our cross functional teams to build quality assurance within our processes to increase test consistency and coverage as we scale.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive and scalable testing framework for our platform, ensuring efficient and reliable test execution
- Collaborate with our CEO, CTO as well as the wider engineering and non engineering teams to understand requirements and identify areas that require enhanced testing coverage
- Document test plans, test cases, and test reports to ensure effective test coverage and traceability
- Define and implement testing practices, standards, and guidelines to ensure consistent and high-quality deliverables
- Identify, analyze, and report defects, issues, and risks, and work closely with the rest of the engineering team to support timely resolution
Who you are:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer, within a high-standard software engineering environment, preferably within a SaaS start up or scale up
- Experience with End-to-End testing frameworks
- Experience with RESTful API testing
- Familiar with software development best practices (CI/CD, DevOps
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Excellent communicator with an ability to build relationships in cross functional teams
Bonus Skills :
- Experience of 3D Graphics environments
- Experience of Playwright
Talent Acquisition Process:
- Interview with our Talent Acquisition team
- Interview with the Engineering team members
- Technical Assessment
- Debrief and interview with stakeholders
- Meeting with our CEO
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Full remote working support
- An entrepreneurial team passionate about creating the technology to power the world's avatars
- Opportunity to work with an internationally diverse team
- Great perks (autonomy, flexible working hours, hardware budget, co-working space allowance and team events)
Diversity isn’t just a statement at Meshcapade, it sits at the core of the company.
We believe in the diversity of thought because we appreciate that this makes us stronger. Therefore, we encourage applications from everyone who can offer their unique experience to our collective achievements.