SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
As the Sr Director, Global Strategic Campaigns and Demand Generation, you will be responsible for setting the global account-based marketing strategy, defining paid media campaign tactics, and overseeing customer lifecycle management to continue our growth trajectory. You will work closely with our partner team, field team, business development representatives, product marketing, partner marketing, and marketing operations to achieve our growth goals. Reporting to the Vice President, Demand Generation & Revenue Marketing
What will you do?
- Set our growth strategy quarterly by working with marketing operations to estimate the revenue impact of campaign investments across a diverse set of high-quality marketing channels.
- Lead a team of campaign and digital marketers focusing on multi-channel campaign execution to drive positive pipeline and revenue impact. Manage our design & paid digital agencies to success.
- Grow the marketing campaign management function by being hands-on with execution while mentoring and coaching the team to optimize and maximize efficiency across many channels.
- Own the pipeline number working with the extended marketing team to define the growth plan, channel mix, data & analytics for SentinelOne's growth function to drive net new and expansion leads across all segments.
- Partner with the sales team on strategy, targeting, lead follow-up, and conversion.
- Work with marketing operations to define and set KPIs to track performance on a daily, weekly, and quarterly basis.
- Iterate quickly to proactively detect early successes and challenges, course correct where necessary, and optimize spend to achieve positive results.
- Build the systems & processes for attribution in order to monitor not only immediate pipeline impact but also ultimately marketing-sourced revenue growth.
- Identify and solve business problems with an inquisitive mindset, looking to question assumptions, and bringing creativity to drive business value.
- Have a strong outcome orientation to marketing efforts.
- Have the communication skills to convey complex ideas with clarity, confidence, and authority.Hire, develop, and lead an inclusive, engaged, and high-performing team.
- Represent and evangelize Global Campaigns internally within SentinelOne, but also and especially externally with the engagement of strategic customers and global partnersDrive operational excellence within the Marketing organization, ensuring scalable processes, systems, and resources are in place to support growth, enable efficient execution, and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning, growth, and development within the Marketing organization, attracting and retaining top talent, cultivating leadership pipelines, and building a diverse, high-performing global team that fuels SentinelOne's success
You will be joining a cutting-edge company, where you will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very best in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, Health and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Industry leading gender-neutral parental leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee stock purchase program
- Disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events
This U.S. role has a base pay range that will vary based on the location of the candidate. For some
locations, a different pay range may apply. If so, this range will be provided to you during the recruiting
process. You can also reach out to the recruiter with any questions.
Base Salary Range
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.